Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chicago pizza pie

Hi guys!
My family and I made a pizza for dinner!        
   
This pizza is in fact 4 different pizza!

Ingredients to make the pizza dough:
600ml. of water
1kg of flour.
Salt.
Yeal

Ingredients:
You can decide...
I decided to have:
Tomato.
Mozzarella.
Onion.
Cucumber.
Ect..


Step by step:

1-The flour

2- 600 ml of water



3- Yeal into the water


4- Mix it!!!


5- Look! You have to mix it again!




6- Knead.


7- Place in a bowl.


8- Cover with a cloth and wait for 1 hour

This is gonna to rise up!


Cut into 4 parts (4 pizzas)

Mmm.. Perfect!

Prepare the pizza.


12- Spread on some homemade tomato sauce

13- And start sprinkling on the chesse.

14- then the Sausage

15- And ready! Prepare the oven! 190 degrees.

16- 40 minutes in the oven.


And here it is!

Yummy!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect!! I love your blog! The best cook blog ever!!
    You can teach to me do cookies??
    Thanks!!
    I saw that you want a Special day on lets cook!
    Ok!!!!
    I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 your Chicago pizza pie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your blog Carla amb I like a lot that you put real fotos made by you, amb I Iove, Love, Love your form of cook thankssss!!!! <3 ; )

    ReplyDelete